Saturday, December 16, 2006

Another key difference between me and my love

"Okay, I need to put in a movie....Oooh! How about 'Bourne Supremacy"?"

"Honey, no! We're going to be writing Christmas cards."

He persuses the DVD shelf for a few minutes more and I say, "How about 'Little Women'?"

With an incredulous look, "Not only NO, but...Did you just say that? Really? Did those words just come out of your mouth?"

He goes to check the VHS shelf.

"Jason, could you not find anything up there?"

"Well, you said it had to be Christmassy."

"No, I didn't. I just don't want to watch a shoot-'em-up movie while I'm writing Christmas cards."

"Ooh! I wish I had 'Die Hard'! That's Christmassy AND shoot-'em-up!"

We settled on "Narnia".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!