Thursday, January 25, 2007

You wish you had a sister like mine!

From her MySpace this morning...

"oh my seeester, let me count the ways that i love thee...
1. because you already knew i was about to make a list
2. because you laugh at all my jokes and you think i am oh so funny, which makes me feel perty special.
3. because your smile could spark world peace if we could broadcast it simultaneously over all media across the world
4. because you love me in my most unloveable moments without any hesitation.
5. because you snore and i'm okay with that, because you stop long enough for me to fall asleep after i throw something at you.
6. because you are YOU and nobody comes close!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:17 PM

    ahhh.. another prayer answered. I knew you'd grow up to be good friends. You (plural) make me happy!

    Marmee

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!