Saturday, April 05, 2008

State of the Game

Interchange between the hubby and I now that Carolina is down by 26 and ACTING LIKE THEY'RE NOT A NATIONALLY RANKED #1 TEAM:

"Can I get you a beer?"

"No, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure I can't get you a beer?"

"Honey, no, I'm fine. I'm just aggravated with my Heels."

"Please, can I get you a beer? You're nicer when you've had a beer."

Glare. "No, I'll be fine."

"I mean, I don't want to talk you into it, but please, dear God, let me get you a beer!"

"Fine. Coors Light with a lime."

Here's hoping this and the fact that we've both changed into different Carolina shirts helps the team's mojo and brings us out of this 28 point deficit.

I'll let you know...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:21 PM

    I am currently having a stroke all over the place. We have both changed into Carolina shirts as well. Here's hoping...GO HEELS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord-a-mercy, this one's a doozy. It will be a miracle if they manage this comeback!

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!