Monday, August 04, 2008

Dramatic Pause

I'm going to have to take a time-out because my (relatively) BRAND NEW computer is already giving me problems. I'm terrified that a bug or virus has invaded so I'm taking it over to the Geek Squad at Best Buy.

I'm praying that they treat me well and solve my problems as repayment for dating so many geeks in high school.

And if my computer was working properly and I could scan pictures, I would show you those geeks now. But I can't.

So hang tight and I promise a nice long post about my 8th grade boyfriends when all is well again.

With pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!