Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Updates on Caden

Caden made it through surgery yesterday, but the next 36 hours are still critical. I thought I'd list the various ways that you can directly stay updated, if you'd like, rather than having to check my blog.

Adam and Becca are posting updates and pictures on her blog- The Stanley Clan

If you're on Twitter, you can follow Becca there- @Becca1612

A Facebook has been created for Caden and the Stanleys- Candles for Caden

An update was posted on their blog just a short while ago. Please go and read and continue to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!