Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

Jason and I have a Fall Bucket List that we've been working on for the last month or so.
Nothing like waiting until the night before Halloween to check off the "decorate a pumpkin" box!



{I tend to chew on my tongue when I'm concentrating. 
Some people call it weird. 
I prefer to think of it as endearing.}

{Pumpkin guts are gross and stinky. 
I ditched any notion I had of roasting pumpkin seeds thirty seconds into the whole process. 
So not worth fishing through all that slime.}


{Thank heaven for a husband with power tools!}




{Clearly, pumpkin carving is serious and intense work.}

{Or not.}


Happy Halloween from Mr. and Mrs. Petree!

1 comment:

  1. I have a fall bucket list too! I only got half of it done, but hey, that's better than nothing! Your pictures are adorable. :)

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!