Here's how mine and Jason's wedding would play out if I let my class plan it...
- Evan would be the ring bearer (Although when that was suggested he replied, "Uh...I have a meeting that day.")
- The entire class would sing "Defying Gravity" from Wicked after the vows were said.
- Jason and I would be hoisted up on ropes during the song to exchange rings. A spotlight would follow us. Matt and Xavier would also be up on ropes and would drop the rings down to us.
- The entire class would come in their Biography Day costumes.
- We would ride into the church and down the aisle on white horses ("Like in Napoleon Dynamite!")
- When told that that I couldn't invite all my students to the wedding, "We could watch from a hole in the ceiling!" "Yeah, like that guy's friends did in the Bible."
- Our honeymoon destination: The moon. (get it?)
- I would wear the pink boa that I wear every afternoon for my other job as Carpool Diva.