Thursday, April 06, 2006

This is when she stops doing favors for her parents

Email from a friend who will remain anynomous:

"I just went to the grocery store for my parents and bought 8 bottles of pure cranberry juice among other things. For a minute, I confused cranberry juice with prune juice and thought (as I schlepped 8 bottles into my cart) that everyone in Whole Foods would know that I only poop twice a week and I feared for my parents life as they consume a half a bottle a day. I was relieved when I realized cranberry juice helps lower cholesterol. "

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Oh no, I just fell out of my chair laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!