Friday, May 26, 2006

End of An Era

I'm in my last hours of being a fourth grade teacher at Trinity School. I'm holding it together pretty well, given my propensity for bawling like a baby at anything remotely sentimental. I cried enough yesterday to make Jason start to think that I might just be dehydrated by the time I get out to Colorado. Speaking of, I'll be spending the next month out there in Buena Vista working at Trail West, a Young Life camp for families. I fly out today and in less than 24 hours I'll get to hug the neck of my love...

Here's the view I'll enjoy for the next twenty-nine days...




I'm going to try and keep up this blog and I'm sure Jason and I will take turns writing on our blog over here. I'm always a fan of snail mail so feel free to write:

Leslie Unger
Assigned Staff Session 1
Young Life Trail West
18800 Trail West Drive
Buena Vista, CO 81211

Happy summer!

P.S. And Happy Birthday to my delightfully honest, beautiful, creative, knitting, singing, old movie loving, violin playing friend. Have the happiest of days dear Emilie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!