Monday, June 12, 2006

Life at Trail West

Here's a few pics to to give you a sense of what I've been up to for the last couple of weeks...


Andrea (in the middle) is my roomie and the Kids Klub Director. She's a fellow morning person and a wonderful encourager. It's been an amazing blessing to live and work with her. Katie (to the right) is the Assistant Kids Klub Director. I've been so thankful to have her as a fellow girly-girl and friend.








Jason and I in costume to welcome guests at the stagecoach. Yes, I'm having flashbacks to my days at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. But how adorable is my fiance? Cowboy take me away....












The whole Summer Staff gang at "Rocky Mountain Hi!"








Jason's program cohort, Matt Sanchez, his wife Rachel and their baby girl Ava. I'm trying to get her to say Lulu by the end of the month. I think I'm going to be waiting a while.










Just a couple of the many faces of Jason Petree: Tony Amore, a swinging 60's DJ and Cletis Clampitt, brother to Clyde and the evil Ivan Pod (I Pod, get it?)





Getting krunked for "Krunk Fest", a dance party for the Summer Staff and Work Crew kids.





More pics to come from our adventures in whitewater rafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!