Monday, July 24, 2006

Sammy J

On Friday at 5:45 a.m., a darling blonde haired little man joined the rest of us in Durham/Chapel Hill. My friends Jim and Lisa became Mom and Dad, and Copper's world has been turned upside down. And me? I get to be a Lulu once again! Check out Samuel James and the new and expanded McConnell Family...





Now I know that Sam looks amazingly flexible in these pics, but I promise, it's just his hand with a sock on it. Apparently he's unaware that he's badly in need of a manicure before he can rub his chin thoughtfully.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!