Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Summing up a LONG Absence

I am now Leslie Ruth Petree!

Texas is ridunkulously hot. Let's just say that we had 48 straight days of 100+ degree temperatures.

Marriage is really fun.

Nesting is pretty fun too. And we're learning lots about compromise :-)

I'm having serious beginning-of-the-school-year withdrawal.

I'll post a longer blog within the week. We decided to purchase a new Mac and make Jason's laptop mine. So as soon as that happens, you can be assured that a nice, juicy blog will appear here. In the meantime, here's some shots of our happy day (courtesy of my new father-in-law)...














1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    I am still enjoying telling all the stories. I am so glad i had the summer with you. I love you..miss you...and am so happy for you and Jason.
    R

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!