Monday, January 08, 2007

Still here!

Since we can't mooch internet signal off of our neighbors anymore, I have to come in town to a WONDERFUL coffee shop called Tuscany's to use their free wireless internet. Hence, the lack of presence here or on email. Sorry! We should be internet friendly at the Petree house pretty soon and then I'll be back in the loop. In the meantime, the house is settled, it's DARLING and we are both very happy to be in Abilene. We're even having people over to watch the last of the college bowl games tonight! Off to United Supermarket, the BEST grocery store I've ever experienced...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!