Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dreaming still of our Colorado vacay

"Um, you were growling in your sleep this morning."

"Yeah, I was chasing away the bears up at Trail West."

"Bears? Well then the growling make sense. It was fierce."

"Yeah, I woke myself up, I was so loud."


Well, while there weren't any actual bears at Trail West, there were lots of friends, beautiful views, lazy nights, naps, snow(!), delicious dinners and sweet rest. Special thanks to the Tingles and Lundgrens for their hospitality and warm welcome.

The view from the living room of our chalet!


On Skeet & Angie Tingle's back porch (Can you find the hummingbird?)


Matt, Rachel, & Ava Sanchez on assignment at Frontier Ranch


Poolside chat with Gleen & Elise Austell


Kassidy is one of our leaders in Abilene (and a future student staffer.) It was such a treat to see her doing Summer Staff up at TW.


Love me some chalker sisters!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:38 PM

    AHHH! Those pictures are AALLLMMMOOOSSSTT like being there!
    You do look refreshed!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I was pretty proud of the pics our camera took. But the scenery makes it easy! You know, I got the refreshed comment from a couple of folks when we got back, so the mountain air must have really worked.

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!