Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Missing Him Already

After work, we're headed up to good ol' Buena Vista, CO- home to one of our favorite places, Trail West. If you recall, this is where Jason and I were on assignment last summer. Our friends up there have graciously invited us back, only this time it's for VAY-CAY!!!! So, as of 12:52 a.m., my suitcase is finally packed, Knox's treats and toys are in his bag, and Jason is asleep on the floor of his study.




Precious. I love him.

Also, here are some of the latest pics of Knox guarding the house, being terribly immodest and showing off his nail & ear trim (and bandana!) from PetSmart. These are mostly so I have something to look at when I miss him this week. I'm pathetic, I know, I know.




1 comment:

  1. I am quite an authority on cute dogs, and I can say with assurance: this one is adorable. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm happy to be back in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!