Friday, August 10, 2007

Secret Project

So while Jason was at Windy Gap with fifty-something high school kids, I decided to finally make the room we sleep in an actual bedroom. When we moved in we promptly painted the living room and guest room but ignored our own room. With stark white walls and vaulted ceilings, I have felt like I was waking up in the middle of an igloo. Over the course of two days new paint, some pictures, and a little decorative action turned our igloo into a peaceful haven. Check it out...

Before:















After:













Before:















After:




















And a couple of other shots:




2 comments:

  1. OOooohhh....LOVE it! Looks so cozy. It's like I'm watching the TLC channel!

    P.S. I looooved seeing you today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great!! I love the picture of your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!