Things That Irk Me
- When TV hosts and sports announcers pronounce the word "Appalachian" ape-uh-lay-shun instead of the correct ap-uh-latch-un. (Right, Allie?)
- Drivers who sit in the left lane. We've discussed this already but it bears repeating.
- The fact that it is mid-November and it is still eighty+ degrees here in Abilene.
- The dog on the other side of the block who doesn't stop barking (like a metronome) from 11 pm to 7 am and his owners who refuse to do anything about it. Seriously. I knocked on their door and asked. No go.
- Slow internet connection even when there are a full five lights on the router.
Things That Delight Me
- Knox snuggling up to me and letting me pet him without licking or gnawing me.
- Watching Lauren tell off Heidi on last night's "The Hills"
- Finding a fun new design for my blog.
- Taking a mental/physical health day off from work.
- My husband's ability to put together a really good outfit. So handsome...
- Phone calls and emails from NC loved ones.
Sorry if the lack of posting yesterday caused alarm. To quote another blogger, I had wine-related technical difficulties...