Sunday, December 02, 2007

Gone but not AWOL

We're heading down to Austin today and will be gone until Thursday. I don't plan on blogging because I know we're going to be doing so much good but hard work during our time there. They call this thing "Intensive" for a reason! Head over to the Relational Care site if you want to read more about them and what we'll be doing. We'll be doing the Marriage Intensive at the Omni Southpark. The info on their site may also help you know how to better pray for us if you're so inclined. Thanks friends, I'm hoping to return a little lighter, a little brighter, and a lot more peaceful. See you soon...

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading...following...and I have prayed for you!

    I can't wait to hear about the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:52 PM

    I will.. always, Marmee

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!