Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ow.

I am sore.

Not as sore as I was after the marathon.

But I am sore.

So sore, in fact, that when I sneezed this morning at work, it really hurt.

And maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to wear heels today. I'm starting to doubt Katie Holmes truly ran the NYC marathon. Because just a few hours later, she was at Tom's premiere. In heels. Smiling. After my marathon, it was all I could do to walk around in flip flops, sit down at a table and have a drink. And get back up again. That was the really hard part.

Still, I have worked out two days in a row. And that's the most exercise that I've done since the marathon.

So that's good.

I'll focus on that and not the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!