Wednesday, February 06, 2008

UNC vs. Dook!!!

Greatest rivalry in college basketball. I've been waiting for this gam ALL DAY. I hyped it up to the random kids I taught today, I'm wearing my UNC t-shirt AND hoodie. Knox has his Tarheels collar on. We. Are Ready.

I'm going to attempt to blog during the entire game, posting updates whenever I feel so moved.

*Pre-game*

A little worried about Ty Lawson's injury, how is this going to affect us?

There's our boys doing their dance!! Love it.

Ah, the blue. How I miss it.

Roy looks like the silver fox he is.

The High Kickin' Hoes have some sparkly new sleeves....

Let's go!

1 comment:

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!