Saturday, March 08, 2008

Oh, Ellington...

...how I love thee.

That last pass & dunk was as if he and Danny said to each other, "Shall we?" "Yes, we shall."
"Eat that bi-atches!!!!!"

As for SpeedoMan... Creative. Funny. Innovating. Way to make offensive gestures on national TV, Duke. That is claaaaaaaaasy. You must be proud.

My boys are on fire. They look like the team we knew they could be. Love it.

Also, Christian Laettner, my middle school crush, has not aged well.

And did you see Peyton and Eli Manning? Front and center, made my TN-loving husband so happy. Bobby Knight is in the house too. Everybody loves this game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!