Saturday, March 08, 2008

Here we go....

I'm not going to live-blog like I did last time, probably just at commercial breaks. I'm too wired and too emotional after that moment of silence in honor of Eve Carson. I have never seen anything as classy as the way Duke is honoring us and our loss. Do you realize that EVERYONE in Cameron is wearing a piece of Carolina blue in honor of Eve? Love it, so proud to be from Durham/Chapel Hill and a part of this great rivalry that has turned suprisingly friendly.

So here we go, tipoff is ready. See you at commercials....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!