Monday, June 16, 2008

Lacking

This blog is anyway. It's pretty void of any info on me or Jason and what the heck we're up to these days. Life for me has gotten extremely busy what with working with Mrs. Whirly and filling in at my old gift boutique stomping grounds. By the time I get home, I am then sucked into doggy naughtiness, cute cats, and the beauty that is The Country House. So, I have let sunsets and pets and my sweet husband take priority over writing here.

However, I do have LOTS of pics to share. And I do have stories to tell. After all, I couldn't work as a personal assistant in a small town with out some kind of hilarity ensuing. I promise that I'll post a proper blog in the next few days.

In the meantime, if you're sick of young Hollywood and want to watch a wannabe get what's coming to him, I really do encourage you to watch the video in my last post. It's brilliant.

Ok, off to run more errands for Mrs. Whirly. And then put together 150 wedding favor boxes, attach a heart medallion to each one and fasten a ribbon handle for each one as well. Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!