Thursday, September 04, 2008

Caught Up...

...in work. Checking in cancer patients is more involved than you would think. Also? Be nice to the people at the front desk. Trust me, it's not their fault the doctor is running over an hour behind.

...in the conventions. Thanks to your suggestions, I am becoming a more informed voter. And now we're eyeball deep in watching the conventions and debating the pros and cons of each candidate.

...in keeping our house clean. Former roommates? You would weep at the cleanliness of my room, my closet and my kitchen. Nary a dirty dish to be seen!

...in playing with three grey and white kittens. However, they do need good homes. They would be ideal for inside pets or if you need some mice-catchers for your barn. Let me know if you want one!

...in praying for what the next step of our journey will look like.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but do those kittens catch scorpians?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!