Thursday, October 02, 2008

I've Come to Realize...

(I don't normally do these things but I actually liked this one.)

1. I've come to realize that my hair...will never be its original color again.
2. I've come to realize that my legs...are strong and can carry me very far.
3. I've come to realize that my job...contains as much joy as I will let it.
4. I've come to realize that when I'm…excited, sad, angry, happy, etc., I’m kinda loud.
5. I've come to realize that I need...help.
6. I've come to realize that I have lost...my ability to disguise my emotions especially in stressful situations.
7. I've come to realize that I hate it when…I don’t feel understood.
8. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk…I get louder and sillier.
9. I've come to realize that money...is not everything but it sure feels that way sometimes!
10. I've come to realize that people...all have a story if I’ll take the time to listen.
11. I've come to realize that I'll always…love Broadway musicals.
12. I've come to realize that my significant other…needs as much (if not more) love, respect and attention as me.
13. I've come to realize that my mom...is one of my heroes but is still flawed.
14. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is probably an addiction.
15. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning I…really did not like my hair style.
16. I've come to realize last night before I went to sleep…I wasn’t as tired as I thought I was and wanted to watch one more episode of “Will & Grace.”
17. I've come to realize right now I am thinking about ...when I’m going to be able to get my hair cut thanks to #15.
19. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace…I love Facebook that much more. Even the “new” Facebook.
20. I've come to realize that today...could be a real turning point for some big decisions.
21. I've come to realize that tonight…Sarah Palin could prove everybody wrong.
22. I've come to realize that tomorrow...I might use that complimentary pass to The Grace Museum.
23. I've come to realize that I really want to…be a full-time runner.
24. I've come to realize that life...is really fun if I’ll just pay attention!
25. I've come to realize that my friends…must really love me as much as they have walked me through.
26. I've come to realize this year... is not what I thought it would be but it held its fair share of joy.

Ok, I tag Boom, Allison Chapple, Abby, Allison Bredemeyer, and Reen. Or anyone else that wants to do it...there are no rules to this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!