Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm blaming it on Giuliana Rancic's inane babbling

My fellow award show lovin' devotees, slight change of plans. Due to a developing migraine and cantankerous internet speeds (why tonight of all nights?!), the live blogging is not going to occur. I know that trying would only make me cranky and irritable and I'd prefer that my husband still like me at the end of the evening.

However, I will be dutifully taking notes and you can expect a full work-up, complete with pictures, tomorrow afternoon.

In the meantime, I'm watching Live from The Red Carpet on E! and hoping that Zac & Vanessa's mysterious relucatance to discuss their part in tonight's ceremony means we're in for a full scale "High School Musical 3" number.
No shame in my game.

1 comment:

  1. Of COURSE you can borrow one. Let me know which one and I'll even mail it to you :-) cause mail is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!