- Awake to the delicious sound of falling rain and soft thunder.
- Fall back asleep without any concern at all for what the alarm clock may read.
- Awake again and snuggle into a nest of blankets and pillows to read a really funny book loaned to you by a very sweet friend.
- Finally decide to leave the warm cave of your bed, slip on your favorite pj pants and Carolina hoodie.
- Opt for a breakfast (now brunch, really) of eggs, biscuit and sausage. Offer to make some for the hubs as well.
- Rejoice when he offers to make sausage gravy to go along with it. For an idyllic Saturday morning, a genius husband who cooks is a very good thing to have.
- Enjoy your unbelievably yummy brunch to the sounds of the Great American Country channel, specifically Lady Antebellum.
- Join the neighbors for some impromptu owl watching. Grab the zoom lens so you can take the umpteenth shot of said owls.