Friday, June 24, 2011

Postcard From Home

Dear Mom & Dad,

I have had such a good time this week with my new aunts & uncles! We've been on some very eventful walks & I've been eating ALL my food ( cause I know you worry about me). I've tried really hard to stay disciplined with my commands. Although, I did try to follow uncle Gabe into the bedroom once... but as SOON as he saw me I turned around & left. I've missed you sooo much. Can't wait to see you!

xoxoxo,
Knox

(A big ol' THANK YOU to our sweet friends, Lindsay & Jordan and Brittany & Gabe, for taking such good care of our pup this week. And thank you to Brittany for helping Knox write this postcard!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Again, congrats on the job and you should brag on yourself. This economy is brutal, so the fact that you scored one says you are pretty stellar, lady.

    Also, just so you know you have now made me hungry for a sandwich.

    Shelmo

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!