Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gratefulness

Kind readers and friends, thank you for all your words of encouragement, hope, truth and love. I have felt your prayers and good thoughts intensely. Monday's post was probably the darkest one I've ever posted here but it was true to what I was feeling. I am pleased to report that today was a Very Good Day. One of the God things that is coming out of all of this (and totally unrelated to the Cruddy Situation) is that Jason and I have the opportunity to attend an intensive marriage conference next week in Austin. As my wise Uncle Todd says, "Never pass up the chance to work on your marriage." So down to Austin we will go for four days of digging in deep and building some strong foundations for years to come. Today was the pre-counseling day and we came away with so many useful tools for communicating with each other. I feel hope breaking through. If all this cruddiness is just so that Jason and I have the chance to learn to love each other better, it's totally worth it.

And on a completely unrelated note, my new Christmas wish is that Dick Vitale would PERMANENTLY lose his voice. Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!