Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Toy

I have stumbled across a neat little widget called Skribit (courtesy of BooMama) that I think may lead to some very interesting blogs. If you scroll down, just above all my links, you will see a box with a very simple question:

What would you like me to write about?

And I really want to to know, dear readers.

All you need to do is click on that question, write your suggestion in the box provided, hit submit and voila! Done. I think y'all can even vote on other suggestions so that I can determine what the masses really want to know about this SDQ.

Because as much as I could write about our two worthless dogs or post pictures of the new kittens or tell you more of Jason's sleepwalking stories, sometimes I get a little bit of writer's block. And that's when I'll grab one of your suggestions and write away.

Of course, I did just find the box of middle/high school memorabilia that I was looking for. Let's just say that my choices in fashion and boys were clearly dubious back in the day.

But my mother could have told you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!