Saturday, March 14, 2009

Truly, the rain is mind numbing.

a
It is 12:17 pm on Saturday. Here is what I have acccomplished thus far:

- Checked the mail
- Brought in the newspaper (nothing worse than a soggy paper)
- Snuggled with Knox
- Baked cinnamon rolls and consumed...well, too many for one person
- Watched Christian Siriano kick some fashion boo-tay on a "Project Runway" marathon
- Earned $414 in Solitaire, Vegas style

And yet I really do have a legit to-do list for today. There are kneepads that need to be bought for Jason's "Timmy Temple" costume. The laundry basket is overflowing and the good wifey in me wants that to be taken care of by the time the hubs returns tomorrow. I have a bag full of Lulu gifts that are just waiting to be wrapped for some little ones that I love so much. And I have a secret project that's been dancing around my head, one that needs my utmost attention in the next few hours.

So, it is off to shed the comfy sweats and to the shower I go. After one more snuggle with the freckle-faced monster that just cozied up to me.

What are you doing today?

4 comments:

  1. I am doing pretty much the same. It is so cold and rainy here, for the 4th day in a row and it took me until 1:00 to shower. Lovely.

    I want to know what your secret project is!! I have a secret project as well. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeding, holding, and putting my sweet baby to sleep :), and listening to the Tar Heels lose :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:45 PM

    I am watching basketball and more basketball.....hate rainy days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am putting my tomato plants into buckets so that they can get a bigger and better root system going for when I transplant them into my garden.
    Then, we are going to a wedding in Hamilton, GA for a sweet girl that Prince works with :)
    Have a great weekend and........

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!