Monday, October 22, 2012

More Important

Tonight, going to bed before 11 p.m. is more important than blogging.

Dealing with some disappointments of the day by creating order out of a sewing pattern was more important than editing pictures.

Hitting publish on these four lines and going to snuggle with my husband is more important than spending any more time feeling guilty that I haven't blogged since Friday.

Finding a balance between blogging (good for my brain and my writing) and living the life in front of me (oh so good for my heart) is turning out to be pretty important, too.

2 comments:

  1. Screw the blog. ;) Hope you got some good physical and spirit rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. balance. balance. balance.

    We'll all be here whenever you want to write. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!