Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturdays Are My Favorite

After a deliciously lazy morning and during a lull in Jason's college football viewing, we headed downtown for Oktoberfest 2012.






{Pumpkin beer from Brooklyn? Don't mind if I do.} 

{photo credit: Jason}



{photo credit: Jason}



{The Bratwich was definitely the right choice. DELISH.}

------------------------------

{Scored these two beauties at a random parking lot yard sale. 
They tied with the Bratwiches for best $10 deal of the day.}

{Game time prep is no joke, folks. 
There's an entire game riding on which shirt Jason wears, don't you know?}

{October Photo a Day, 13 - Today's serene landscape.}

 Tell me about your Saturday, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments! If you don't have a Google/Gmail ID, please make sure you leave your name and/or email. Also, I moderate my comments so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Thanks, y'all!